Sure shot Stock Future Trading Tips
- Are you trade in Stock Market?
- Want to know sure-shot trading tips?
- Yet to Know Sure shot Stock future trading tips for intraday?
For Beginners: Learn” Types of trading”
In stock Market, you can trade in shares and commodities. However, in India, due to absolute volumes investors mainly trade in stock futures and options. Trading means buying and selling a stock the same day or holding it for just 2-3 days. The former is called intra-day trade. The latter is called swing trade. Positional trade generally involves taking a longer position and holding a stock for 2-3 weeks.
Get Stock Future Trading Tips by Profitaim
- Make sure that your leverage is at acceptable levels
- Make sure that you don’t risk more than 1% to 2% of your capital on any single trade.
- Use world news, data and technical trend updated
- Market indicators– SGX Nifty gives clue about opening trend of Nifty(positive or negative opening) before market opens.
- To trade in nifty you should have basic idea about Futures and options. Then you should track nifty trend first to take position in buy/sell side.
Most Reliable Stock Market Indicators
The two most reliable stock market indicators for determining the strength of the market are price and volume. Using price and volume to analyze stock market trends, while incorporating historical stock market data, should be all you need to discern the current market’s strength and direction.
Profitaim Trading tips Services
We are Providing Sure Shot Equity Tips, Live Equity Market Trading Tips, Equity Trading Strategy, StockCash Tips, Indian Stock Market Tips, Indian Equity Market Research Calls, Stock Tips For Today ,Free Equity Tips on Mobile, Commodity Trading tips, Commodity Trading Tips for today, Commodity Trading Advice tips, MCX commodity day trading tips, Commodity live trading tips from experts, Commodity trading tips free trial.